Electro-Permanent Magnetic Chuck EEPM Series
Suitable for CNC Vertical machining center (Can do 5 sides machining)
- 1-2 seconds control for power ON & OFF. No electric power supply required to keep magnetic chuck ON and provides maximized safety in case of power failure. Never get temperatures to affect the accuracy of workpieces.
- With 8 Magnetic levels for different workpiece size and application to avoid sticking the iron chip.
- Capable for 5 sides machining and un-obstructed cutter movement during machining. Allow workpiece machining finished in one cycle, while still achieving best machining accuracy and highly increased working efficiency.
- Easy and convenient to clamp a workpiece, shortens clamping time.
- Minimum size of workpiece required as 4 alternate magnetic square poles and above contacts is necessary for optimum clamping.
- More functions for cooperate with Induction Block and Spring Block. (See the detail of Option Accessories)
Specification of poles size & Height of magnetic field (Flux Line)
EEPM Chucks are designed for different mold thickness. Specify the mold to be Large, Medium and Small sizes make 4 poles sizes, bigger pole size with higher flux line. Different pole sizes have different magnetic field height (flux line) to ensure mold clamping safety.
- EEPM-A Series
Flux Line 15 mm
- EEPM-B Series
Flux Line 25 mm
- EEPM-D Series
Flux Line 40 mm
- EEPM-E Series
Flux Line 50 mm