Electro-Permanent Magnetic Chuck
Suitable for use on Vertical Lathe, CNC 5 Axis Machining Center ...etc.
- Features & Specification
- Standard and Option Accessories
- Applications Drawings
- Working Example
How to choose :
According application requirement can choose EEPM-C Series as following steps :
- Choose number of chucks according to Voltage and workpiece required.
- Choose Chuck Controller.
- Choose the length of Chuck Connection Cables.
- Choose the Screw Size.
- Choose the length of Power Cord.
Note: A maximum of 16 chucks can be connected to one controller. If the workpiece dimension requests more than 16 chucks please use two groups of chucks unit.
Standard Accessories: Induction soft block
Convenience and Accuracy:：
The induction blocks screwed on the magnetic chuck are replaceable and consumable accessories. You can fine grinding the surface or forming induction blocks according to requirements of workpiece by the machine directly that the parallelism of induction blocks can be 100% with the machine and the 5-sided machining can be easily conducted.
Standard accessories (Screw Size)
Chuck installation direction:
Chuck Connection Cable:
- EEPM-C Series each voltage has two specifications can be choose, each specification has four models EEPM-CS1, CS2, CS3 and CS4 can be connected but each model can be up to 4 units only.
- The controller EEPM-C4C can be controlled EEPM-CS1, CS2, CS3 and CS4 each of them 4 pieces at same time.
- Maximum distance required:
Example of Vertical Lathe on Setting:
Example of Double Column Machining Center and CNC Machining Center on Setting