Electro-Permanent Magnetic Chuck
EEPM-CIRSA & EEPM-CIRS
Suitable in use for combine with Rotary type Surface Grinding Machine, CNC 5 Axis Machining Center...etc.
- Features & Applications
- Applications Drawings
- Working Example
- 1~10 seconds control for power ON & OFF. No electric power supply required to keep the magnetic chuck ON, cable can be taken off for turning chuck freely while machining.
- Un-obstructed movement of cutters during machining, the really functions of 5 side machining on workholding.
- EEPM-CIRSA: Suitable for thin & small workpiece.(Pole Size 35X35 mm, Magnetic Force 580 kgf/4 Poles).
- EEPM-CIRS: Suitable for thin & medium workpiece.(Pole Size 50X50 mm, Magnetic Force 1250 kgf/4 Poles).
- Minimum size of workpiece required as 4 alternate magnetic square poles and above contacts is necessary for optimum clamping.
- More functions for cooperate with Induction Block and Spring Block.(See the detail of Option Accessories).