Electro-Permanent Magnetic Chuck EEPM Series
Suitable in use for combine with CNC 4 Axis Index Device
- Working Example
- Super power magnetic force 1250kgf/100cm2+-5%. (4 Poles)
- Control each working face for ON and OFF, so it can be load and unload the workpiece on each working face. 3 seconds control for power ON and OFF.
- EEPM-CIT2F with 2 magnetic working face, can be clamp 2 workpiece for machining. Suitable for bigger workpiece machining.
- EEPM-CIT2F2T with 2 magnetic working face and 2 T-slot working face, can be clamp both of magnetic and non-magnetic material of workpiece machining. Suitable for smaller workpiece machining.
- EEPM-CIT4FT with 4 magnetic working face and T-slots available. Suitable for smaller workpiece machining.
- Without any obstructed movement of cutters during machining. Can be use all the functions of CNC 4 Axic Index Device completely.
- Suitable in use for combine with CNC 4 Axis Index Device.
- Minimum thickness of workpiece required : 10mm.
- Minimum size of workpiece required as 4 alternate magnetic square poles and above is necessary for optimum clamping.